12 January 2014

Easy Like Sunday Morning // Duvet Day

chambray and curls the perfect best way to spend a weekend morning chambray and curls bed sunshine leggings and cozy socks green tea and magazines reading casual comfy chambray and curls breakfast in bed easy like sunday morning Wintery Sundays just beg to be duvet days. Today, why don't you pop on your cosiest socks and get dressed in comfy leggings and slouchy knits. Nip to the kitchen and make yourself something lovely for breakfast (I can highly recommend pancakes or scrambled eggs with smoked salmon) and a big pot of tea or coffee to last you a while. Then take everything right back to bed and stay there. Read a good magazine, curl up with a blanket, drink your tea and enjoy the peace. Recipe for one happy Sunday, I promise.
xxx

Like what you see? You can follow me here:
 twitter // bloglovin // gfc // facebook

11 comments:

  1. I love doing this, and catching up on blogs! Love your hungry caterpillar mug!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm so glad you spotted it! Definitely my favourite mug... I might have the full plate and bowl set for when I'm feeling particularly pitiful...
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Your leggings look so cosy! In fact, the whole scene looks so cosy! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter makes me hibernate badly. Its been a struggle to leave these leggings!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. these pics <3 perfection. very jel of how idyllic your life looks. and nice jumper! where from?
    Rosie x
    everythingsrosieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Rosie! I love making things look pretty in the space I'm in. Even if the paint is flaking, at least the camera blur lets me forget it! The jumper is one I made from some knit fabric I had a few years ago. It is very cosy
      xxx

      Delete
  4. I love your Eric Carle mug :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto on the Hungry Caterpillar mug, and I love how big that teapot is. Definitely enough tea to last all morning! Duvet days are what winter is all about. I only wish they'd let me take mine to work... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pictures :) I am having a duvet day which just consists of TV, blogging, tea and magazines :)

    Katie xx | Katies World

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cosy days are the absolute best! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Laura, I am coming over for Sunday Morning because this is the way it should ALWAYS be done. You are a delight. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for your sweet comments!