14 January 2014

Style // Leopard and Fur

A skirt! I haven't worn a skirt in forever! I was feeling a little bored with my usual trouser uniform so grabbed this ancient Primarni number from my wardrobe for a walk around our village. Its funny, I just haven't felt like me in skirts for a while, especially not flippy, high waist skirts. They just make me feel a bit too girly I guess. I'm not quite sure what it is about the silhouette but anything tucked into the waistband just made me feel really awkward! I had to sort of de-prettify it with a baggy jumper and my fur vest... I actually only have about 3 skirts in my whole wardrobe, I wear them so rarely. I've been eyeing up some of the mini A-line offerings and wondering how they might work... I feel a charity shop rummage is calling!
chambray and curls winter outfit layers and faux fur chambray and curls girly layered outfit style winter chambray and curls style winter layers and gold accessories chambray and curls leopard print skirt faux fur vest wearing - jumper and necklace: Topshop (in the last sale); skirt: Primark (old); Boots: Ebay; faux fur: DIY

I hope you're having a good week. We had a wonderfully lazy weekend, and I've spent my evenings this week cutting and sewing. It is so nice to get started with a project and I am ridiculously excited for how this one is going to turn out! Are you stuck into anything that you just can't tear yourself away from right now?
xxx
Like what you see? You can follow me here:
 twitter // bloglovin // gfc // facebook

5 comments:

  1. girl you are working those boots! and I can't believe you made the fur??! gorgeous - you talented lady x
    Rosie x
    everythingsrosieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking amazing as always! Looking forward to hearing about this project of yours!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely! So glad you had a nice weekend, I love getting stuck into a good project that I'm loving! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha well the deprettifying totally worked- i love that skirt paired with the fur vest! and i'm the complete opposite, i feel so trapped in pants and live in skirts. and the higher waisted the better ;)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing miss, I want to smush your face in the last picture it's so cute!xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for your sweet comments!