04 July 2014

Style // Navy and white

I'm finally done with work for a while, and I've been soaking up the freedom. I've been taking alot of comfort and pleasure in being outside recently, and the good weather has been making that so much easier. Walks along the coast at low tide, mornings and evenings sat in the garden listening to the world, dips in the sea and moments soaking up the sun make me feel very centered. It has been nice to start pulling out lighter pieces for summer too. I felt great in this. The drapey trousers, birks and high neck top might be kind of close to an art teacher's summer uniform but I think I'm OK with that.

 loose trousers and sandals for summer chambray and curls chalk and flint chambray and curls chambray and curls tapered silky trousers and birkenstocks
 summer style chambray and curls
Wearing - Tee and hat: Charity shop; sandals: Birkenstock Madrids; Bag: Primark (old); Trousers: Charity shop altered by me (tutorial to come)

xxx

Like what you see? You can follow me here:
 twitter // bloglovin // gfc // facebook

4 comments:

  1. aah, I'm so jealous of your break from work during this lovely weather! Enjoy every second :)

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognise those trousers :) they look so great!

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfit! Enjoy the break xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for your sweet comments!